Feel free to sent us an email at email@example.com and let us know what room you would like to rent and any specific requests or needs you have, and we will get back to you with a quote!
CRITICAL – PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING AND FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS
If you’re using an M1 Mac, you will need to allow user management of kernel extensions to install the Apogee driver.
1. Quit this installer and shutdown the Mac.
2. Press and hold the Mac’s Power button until the display shows Loading Startup Options, then release it. This takes you to the Startup Options screen.
3. In the Startup Options screen, select the Options icon, then click Continue underneath it.
4. Once the main window has loaded, select the Startup Security Utility in the Utilities menu. You’ll then be prompted to select the system for which you want to configure startup security. Once you’ve unlocked that disk, click on the button to set startup security for that disk. Then select Reduced Security, and check the upper of the two boxes, which allows user management of kernel extensions.
5. Quit Startup Security Utility, and select Restart from the Apple menu to restart into normal mode.
6. Once you’ve restarted, launch this installer again and begin the install. Towards the end of the install, before you restart the Mac, open System Preferences and go to the General tab of the Security & Privacy pane. If you see a message towards the bottom of the window with an Allow button, then unlock the Security & Privacy pane and click the Allow button. If the Apogee installer has finished, restart the Mac.
MacOS X 10.15.7 or higher: Download
MacOS X 10.12.6 or higher: Download
IMPORTANT NOTE ON INSTALLATION
For OS 10.13, 10.14, 10.15, 11.0 – During Installation you MUST Allow your unit in MacOS Security & Privacy – DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP